Category — The Lovely List
Happy Friday Lovelies!! So super excited about this weekend! A big weekend for all! Sarah Seven is headed to Lovely LA as we speak for her 2nd annual Christmas party and is debuting her GOLD LABEL, woot woot!! Lovely New York is giddy about the loveliness from Ivy & Aster’s Trunk Show happening right now, and of course we are just tickled pink because the holidays are here and there is just so much happening out there that we want to share them with you! So without further ado…
- A red cardigan for a winter wedding seems cliche, but I have to say, I haven’t seen it this cute in like, forever!
- Definitely obsessed with ShopLovely’s “Aurora” dress! Light pink with that 1920s vibe? Aaa-mmaa-zing!
- These Peppermint Crinkle Cookies look divine!
- Yum is right with this Caramel Apple Cheesecake Parfait from one of our favorite bloggers, designlovefest!
- Designed for those wanting to save a little money this Christmas, but don’t want to skimp on the merriment? How about an adorable and highly effective Hot Cocoa Bar?
- Loving House Beautiful’s color of the week, Pine Green. Not to mention all the goodies in this gorgeous color.
- Really adore how this modern DIY Brooklyn wedding seems to encapsulate this adorable couple. You really feel like you got to know them a little more than you had before.
- White winter outfit to swoon over. Consider us totally swooned.
- Metallic winter wedding and party ideas. Pretty and perfect!
- Gift Tartan Tags available to print! I can see just see how cute these tags look underneath a Christmas tree in a log cabin.
- Always in for a cute way to wrap gifts and this one is probably the easiest of them all!
-Simply stunning photograph by Logan Cole
Happy Friday ladies! Hope you enjoyed our wrap up! And we will see you next week!
First of all, we are a sucker for a white brick wall, and second, this is a great wreath DIY…Happy Friday lovelies! As I’m sure everyone is in full swing on the holidays, hunting for that perfect gift and attending holiday parties with friends, let this wrap up inspire you for more merriment this weekend!
-L’Wren Scott’s collection is adorable and became available this Thursday at Banana Republic! Very cute christmas gift ideas!
-More great gift ideas for the glamour-puss in your life from darling Kate Spade.
-A Cinnamon Stick Garland is one of many DIYs on this blog and we are obsessed!
-With a doubt, my favorite gift wrapping for the holidays.
-Because every home, no matter how small, should have a christmas tree.
-Maybe a couple weeks back, but this glamour-ized Ombre Cone Christmas Tree is superb!
-I know of very few that do not like chocolate, but for chocolate lovers, this Chocolate Confection gift idea looks soooo good.
-Aside: Remembering Nelson Mandela.
- Start practicing this Holiday Creme Brûlée! Happy Friday lovelies!
-SHOPLOVELY.COM has amazing deals today for black friday!
- Perfect fitness guru gift card? Definitely SoulCycle.
- Apparently all the cool girls are wearing these very interesting Birkenstocks. Comfort and trendy are a love match right now.
- Have you smelled “Live Color Fully” by Kate Spade? I know what I want for Christmas!
- Talk about being thankful this week, check out AbbyMaslin.com. Her blog brings to conversation families confronting the effects of brain damage.
- This Romance by Harry Winston video will make your heart flutter. Like only diamonds do of course.
- Really loving this fall reading list.
- I don’t believe I’ve ever seen an industrial science styled shoot before for wedding inspiration. Extremely happy now that I have!
Let’s make this Friday very girly indeed! A great weekend for all as we near the Thanksgiving holiday next week, and this week has been amazing food dishes posted on blogs and sites, cute gift ideas, and just beautifulness in abundance. Nicole Miller is at Lovely NYC this week, and I’ve been personally swooning over the new “Jaime” gown with it’s cute ruffled train seen below. And these snicker doodle muffins are making me want to be a cook, even though I’m definitely not. But either way, things have still been very girly this week.
- A Green Ginger-Peach Smoothie will start off the day just right.
- And we can make our bodies look amazing with this full body 20 min workout. We can for sure get ourselves wedding dress ready with this!
- How about a personalized and custom initial necklace to give to a bestie or a hint hint for a bf to get you for Christmas?
- I think it would be a fab idea to have your girls come over for a book club gathering and make them these delicious pomegranate margaritas! Oh wait, I already do this.
- Speaking of getting your girls together, having all your friends as your bridesmaids always seem to make the bride experience that much more meaningful. And not to mention, you get to dress up gorgeous together and party afterwards! This Bride with her bridesmaids are simply stunning!
- Well, if you happen to looking for a cute vintage and girly DIY to do this weekend, I believe this vintage tin planter to take the cake!
-Vogue is calling us out and making our beauty routine a more efficient one with giving us the inside track on a lot of beauty mistakes we often make.
And we end today’s post with these cute and girly little flower girls in their tutus! What’s not to love? Happy Friday lovelies!
-I really think that may be all we can say about this gown from Watters 2014 Spring Collection. Good thing for you lovelies, there is a trunk show for Watters this weekend at Lovely NYC, Nov. 15-17th. And guess what?! Even if you don’t have an appointment, email the New York store at email@example.com and you can be scheduled to come into the store to try on the trunk show gowns! “WOW!” is right!
- These initial bangles from ShopLovely.com are perfect with your gown and for your bridesmaids! So cute!
- Have some holiday gift wrapping coming up? These are darling! I probably wouldn’t even want to throw the packaging away, they are so cute.
- And what is so gorgeous about a blush colored gown? Can we just wear this everyday?
- Undoubtedly there will be some holiday work parties coming up, and a lot of times, we use them as a great way to network. Here are some helpful hints and how-to’s to ensure an awesome networking impression.
- Who said we have to put away our pumpkins? These painted pumpkins can last all the way up to Thanksgiving and make awesome centerpieces for that Thanksgiving dinner.
- Speaking of dinner, how about some healthy crockpot meals? I’m especially interested in the Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili. Oh yah…
- I feel like everyone has stackable rings now, and I’m definitely in love with these from Etsy. A little bit of chevron style, please.
- Sophistication and glamour while sipping this sparkling wine! Very fancy.
- Loving the “Anemone” gown from Ivy & Aster in this inspiration shoot. Not to mention all the gowns featured are from Ivy & Aster, and we are of course in awe. Nice shoot!
Have a LOVELY weekend lovelies, and Happy Friday!