Category — Accessorize
Lovely’s Holiday Gift Guide has arrived and these awesome “Gifts For HER” can for sure go to a number of loving receivers. Stay tuned tomorrow for our guide on “Gifts for HIM.”
1. Buffalo Check Peacoat: $295 Who doesn’t love (and need!) a peacoat this winter? And why not make it a classic that she will wear year after year.
2. Gold Flatware Set: $29-$104 These golden silverware sets are charming and are perfect for the hostess with the most-est!
3. Whitewash Wooden Pen Box: $25 Your creative blogger girl will thank you for this gorgeous pen/pencil box to place on her desk! Stylish and useful, the perfect combo for such a go-getter like her.
4. Inspirational iPhone Case: $35 Give the gift of inspiration and encouragement every time she picks up her phone.
5. Carlisle Street Mini iPad Folio: $65 She’ll travel in style with this adorable iPad Mini case and it’s making me want one already!
6. BFF Ring: $30 Your BFF will wear it everyday. I know I would.
7. Ana Embellished Hat: $79.50 Who doesn’t love a little sparkle on their head? It will definitely keep your girl warm with it’s woven wool and cashmere quality.
8. Le Vernis CHANEL Nail Polish: $27 Gorgeous in whatever color you choose for her. This one is “Taboo” but “Paparazzi” and “Delight” are beautiful too!
9.RAY-BAN® Original Aviator Sunglasses with Polarized Pink Lenses: $195 Ray-Ban has been around for awhile and there’s a reason why. Give your girl these pink ones. They can work well for any season and make the face glow no matter her outfit.
10. Gold “Hey Y’all” Print: $20 If you are in a pinch and need something fast, this print or other sayings will be not only thoughtful but can be design fun for your girl. Maybe she frames it in her room, or maybe needs a fun quote to hang at work. It’s a win win that she will undoubtedly appreciate.
Happy Holiday gift hunting! Don’t forget tomorrow we have “Gifts For HIM.”
Today we are bringing you our round up of some of our favorite gifts this season. Whether you are still in search of the most swoon worthy something for your girlfriend or family member, or are at a loss for what to give your bridesmaids on the big day! Our list is so pretty, you’re going to want to treat yourself to something too!
Have you checked out Shop Lovley’s customizable jewelry? From necklaces to bangles we’ve got you covered to give a gift with personal wow factor. Brides to be could customize this bangle with their wedding date or the happy couple’s initials!
One of our favorite ladies is behind these hilariously adorable, hand- stitched hankies. Get Yo’ Stitch On pieces are all one of a kind, hand made pieces that can be customized to your liking. Wouldn’t it be adorable to have the date and place you met each of your bridesmaids to give as a gift on the big day? Our Lovely Merrill has done it again! Check them out on Shop Lovely now! Email email@example.com for custom pricing.
The Phoenix sweatshirt is too cool for school, but not your bestie. She’ll appreciate a cute an comfy piece to throw on with jeans or dress up with a skirt. Let us count the ways we love the Atlantic dress: 1. the INSANE beaded front 2. the gold exposed zipper up the back 3. it’s seasonless paired with tights and a jacket in winter and with wedges in the summer.
We know your Mom will love to carry this little token of your love around with her. Get yourself a matching one as a keepsake. We promise you, she’ll gush over it. The Caton necklace could be customized with all of your siblings initials and a family saying or quote of your mom’s on the back.
Whether your Mom is a fashionista or a comfortista, she will live in our Denver cardigan. With a detachable fur collar, belted waist, and toggle buttons, this look could take her from the company Holiday party to Christmas morning opening presents. The London Jacket is classic and chic paired with a red lip.
Not sure what to get your office mate, dog walker, or that barista who always gives you an extra shot? How about a Shop Lovely gift card? Nothing says ‘I appreciate you’ like a little glamour in a girls life.
Head on over to Shop Lovely for your other wedding needs. We’ll cover everything from your Bridesmaid dresses, to a little white dress for your Bridal shower or reception dress!
Now that it’s December, what are some last minute ideas you can put together for your winter wedding? Well take a look at the mood board above and maybe it will spark an idea or two!
A White Knit Cape like this one, will make you not only cozy, but you will look darling in photos!
A white bouquet of flowers interspersed even with cotton sometimes? Definitely gives off a kind of vintage vibe and keeping it very classy and elegant.
If the ceremony and reception happen to be outside (and in the snow!) keep everybody warm with some traditional hot chocolate! Mmmm…
A pine cone boutonniere for the groom and his men is a very nice touch.
Warm your hands with these adorable white mittens! Matches your cape too!
Fur throw blankets are not just for cozying up by the fire place, but what about an actual wood burning fire outdoors? Ready to roast marshmallows in fashion ladies!
Can’t go wrong with white candles. And like 20 of them. Okay, thousands will be perfect.
Pine cones are probably the easiest decoration to add to anything fall/ winter time. You can even paint them white or just the tips to give them a just snowed on feeling.
The best thing about all of the Winter Wedding Essentials, is that they should be easily accessible to you if you are getting pretty close to your special day this winter! Good luck lovelies and I would love to see your winter wedding essentials!
Oh yah. It’s official. We are now proud to offer (& thanks to popular demand) our bridesmaid collection on ShopLovely.com. And who doesn’t love a cute bangle to go with it. Or pretty much everything. Stack several together or just one at a time, but either way, they make great little additions to your bridesmaid dress!
Visit ShopLovely.com today for bridesmaid dresses & bangles!
Taking a minimalist and modern approach to Nicole Miller’s Spring 2014 collection is not hard to do and will ensure a clean, crisp, and timeless wedding day. The “Meme” gown is an elegant mermaid silhouette that is to die for with a train that lengthens any body type. A truly flattering dress that speaks volumes and stands alone. And that slight touch of lace is exemplified against this simple styling and makes this One Great Dress!
Nicole Miller Bridal/ Straight Voluminous Hair/ Moon Drop Earrings/ Gold Rose Ring/ Soft & Simple Makeup/ Detailed Bear Candles/ Herb Bouquet/ Minimalist Save The Date/ Modern Purse/ Minimal Flutter Cake/ Gold Votives/ Outdoor Space/ Modern Art Gallery