Category — Accessorize
At Lovely, we gals get really excited about a day when it’s socially acceptable to wear pink, hearts, sequins, and glitter all together, and to have another reason to celebrate good ole’ L.O.V.E. Valentine’s day is just around the corner, and Shop Lovely has you covered for the perfect outfit to take you from the office to a dinner date with your hubby.
The Key to My Heart earrings would make an adorable gift for your bestie at work, in addition to tying together your look.
To win over all of your coworker’s hearts, this Linzer Cookie Recipe is guaranteed to please.
This Rebecca Minkof Tote is not only Valentine’s Day appropriate, it will take you right into spring!
Visit Shop Lovely for more outfit inspiration!
The “Hamilton Dress” from Shoplovely.com is a sure winner when it comes to deciding what to wear for a New Year’s Eve Party. However you want to style it, you know you can rock it all from head to toe. “Hamilton” definitely starts off the new year with a bang! Have fun lovelies!
Hamilton Dress from ShopLovely.com $88
Kendra Scott Evan Gold Earrings from LaylaGrace.com $45
‘Larger Than Life’ Long Wear Eyeliner by NARS $21.60 (choose from several fun colors to give your eyes a perfect spark for NYE)
NARS Lipstick $26
Juicy Pieces Black Ring $10
Workhorse 5 Stone Ring from Freepeople.com $198
SW Heart/Moon Chain Ring from Freepeople.com $348
Alexander McQueen Knuckle Clasp Leather Clutch $1995
Timeless Court Show by Charlotte Olympia $865
What to wear, what to wear! Holiday parties are in abundance as I’m sure you are very well aware. I have caught myself on numerous occasions as of late, finding absolutely nothing to wear. Good thing I know about Shoplovely.com because they have the cutest dresses for any party, be it Holiday or not. But “Tis The Season,” so I’ve put together a go-to outfit featuring Shoplovely’s “Metropolitan Dress.”
-Metropolitan Dress: Shoplovely.com $75
-BaubleBar Ruby Burst Earrings: baublebar.com $32
-Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in “Spun Gold”: bobbibrowncosmetics.com $24 (find it at drugstores, Sephora, or Ulta)
-e.l.f. Studio Glossy Gloss: eyeslipsface.com $3 (Can be found at Target)
-Gold & Pearl in Zari St. Erasmus Cuff: brownsfashion.com $422
-All That Glitters Emanuelle by Kate Spade “Pop Fizz Clink” Clutch: katespade.com $328
-Giuseppe Zanottie Black Booties: giuseppezanottidesign.com $768
Happy Holidays lovelies, and let’s see those cute party outfits!
Lovely’s Holiday Gift Guide has arrived and these awesome “Gifts For HER” can for sure go to a number of loving receivers. Stay tuned tomorrow for our guide on “Gifts for HIM.”
1. Buffalo Check Peacoat: $295 Who doesn’t love (and need!) a peacoat this winter? And why not make it a classic that she will wear year after year.
2. Gold Flatware Set: $29-$104 These golden silverware sets are charming and are perfect for the hostess with the most-est!
3. Whitewash Wooden Pen Box: $25 Your creative blogger girl will thank you for this gorgeous pen/pencil box to place on her desk! Stylish and useful, the perfect combo for such a go-getter like her.
4. Inspirational iPhone Case: $35 Give the gift of inspiration and encouragement every time she picks up her phone.
5. Carlisle Street Mini iPad Folio: $65 She’ll travel in style with this adorable iPad Mini case and it’s making me want one already!
6. BFF Ring: $30 Your BFF will wear it everyday. I know I would.
7. Ana Embellished Hat: $79.50 Who doesn’t love a little sparkle on their head? It will definitely keep your girl warm with it’s woven wool and cashmere quality.
8. Le Vernis CHANEL Nail Polish: $27 Gorgeous in whatever color you choose for her. This one is “Taboo” but “Paparazzi” and “Delight” are beautiful too!
9.RAY-BAN® Original Aviator Sunglasses with Polarized Pink Lenses: $195 Ray-Ban has been around for awhile and there’s a reason why. Give your girl these pink ones. They can work well for any season and make the face glow no matter her outfit.
10. Gold “Hey Y’all” Print: $20 If you are in a pinch and need something fast, this print or other sayings will be not only thoughtful but can be design fun for your girl. Maybe she frames it in her room, or maybe needs a fun quote to hang at work. It’s a win win that she will undoubtedly appreciate.
Happy Holiday gift hunting! Don’t forget tomorrow we have “Gifts For HIM.”
Today we are bringing you our round up of some of our favorite gifts this season. Whether you are still in search of the most swoon worthy something for your girlfriend or family member, or are at a loss for what to give your bridesmaids on the big day! Our list is so pretty, you’re going to want to treat yourself to something too!
Have you checked out Shop Lovley’s customizable jewelry? From necklaces to bangles we’ve got you covered to give a gift with personal wow factor. Brides to be could customize this bangle with their wedding date or the happy couple’s initials!
One of our favorite ladies is behind these hilariously adorable, hand- stitched hankies. Get Yo’ Stitch On pieces are all one of a kind, hand made pieces that can be customized to your liking. Wouldn’t it be adorable to have the date and place you met each of your bridesmaids to give as a gift on the big day? Our Lovely Merrill has done it again! Check them out on Shop Lovely now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom pricing.
The Phoenix sweatshirt is too cool for school, but not your bestie. She’ll appreciate a cute an comfy piece to throw on with jeans or dress up with a skirt. Let us count the ways we love the Atlantic dress: 1. the INSANE beaded front 2. the gold exposed zipper up the back 3. it’s seasonless paired with tights and a jacket in winter and with wedges in the summer.
We know your Mom will love to carry this little token of your love around with her. Get yourself a matching one as a keepsake. We promise you, she’ll gush over it. The Caton necklace could be customized with all of your siblings initials and a family saying or quote of your mom’s on the back.
Whether your Mom is a fashionista or a comfortista, she will live in our Denver cardigan. With a detachable fur collar, belted waist, and toggle buttons, this look could take her from the company Holiday party to Christmas morning opening presents. The London Jacket is classic and chic paired with a red lip.
Not sure what to get your office mate, dog walker, or that barista who always gives you an extra shot? How about a Shop Lovely gift card? Nothing says ‘I appreciate you’ like a little glamour in a girls life.
Head on over to Shop Lovely for your other wedding needs. We’ll cover everything from your Bridesmaid dresses, to a little white dress for your Bridal shower or reception dress!