- The beautiful tablescape above is like walking into a dream. Hanging candles, and gold and white plating is divine.
- Your first impression with the guests at your wedding is with the Save The Dates. Share with them the exact feeling of your wedding months before they step up to your venue. These are gorgeous and so sweet!
- Let’s jump ahead a little bit and LOOK! you have a baby on the way! This post here is some of the cutest and most informative ideas on designing the perfect nursery for your perfect little one.
- This dress is anything but traditional, and we can’t stop ooing and awwing over how stunning it is! The whole handmade wedding is to die for, and we LOVE how easy and effortless it all seemed.
- This couple’s venue at the Skirball Cultural Center was lovely! The ceremony tent provided the perfect amount of shade and lighting for one of our favorite Los Angeles photographers Caroline Tran.
- OK, yes, we’re a little obsessed with Caroline, but really?! Look at this charming couple at their engagement shoot in Agoura Hills, CA. Caroline Tran does great attention to details and we appreciate it!! Plus, we love that dress! So cute!
- Need a DJ for your wedding? Check out Scratch Weddings! All experienced in many different avenues and can really get the party pumping. Thanks to greylikesweddings for the find!
- Needing an inexpensive but inspiring element for decorations? How about fruit?! This citrus styled shoot is unique and elegant, perfect for an indoor or outdoor wedding.
Hope everyone has a relaxing and joyful weekend!! Happy Friday!