- First news of our Wrap Up Friday, is that our dear Lovely Lanie has had baby Archer and we could not be more excited for her!! This world has a new Lil Lovely and we love him already.
- Speaking of lovely, are these bridesmaid dresses not the cutest? And it’s part of a giveaway?! Hurry, Hurry, time is running out!
- This wedding magazine is such a great idea to let your guests know what the hot spots are, what activities they can attend, and quite honestly so creative your guests will be talking about it for years!
- Loving how breathtaking this shoot is! It almost feels like a dream where anything wonderful will happen, and there is nothing but peace and tranquility. …Ok, going to book tickets to Venice, Italy right now!
- How great is this idea to give out sunglasses to your guests for the next day? And I have a feeling the party went into the wee hours of the morning!
- Favorite DIY this week are ice buckets!!! Perfect for dinner parties, birthdays, and yes, weddings of course!
- Shrimp Spring Rolls to make at home is nothing short of fantastic. This blogger always has great food to share amongst many others like fashion tips, and home DIYs.
- Oh Joy always has great food findings as well. Can’t wait to try this newest downtown LA spot, The Parish.
- It’s Friday, so that means the weekend is tomorrow, which means that you get to sleep in. So dream about all the wonderfulness that was this week and get ready for the next.
Have a great weekend Lovelies!