- Check out this French Mod Inspiration Shoot! Loving the little silver animal figurines. They bring a little bit of fun quirkiness to the table!
- Speaking of tables, just about any tablescape is given a little Fairytale inspiration underneath industrial string lights with a large oak tree for the base. Ahh, heaven.
- The Fairytale Wedding here, is stunningly beautiful. I don’t think you could come up with a better name than fairytale.
- Can we just have a New Year’s Eve bridal shower like this one? The soft pinks with the light gold is adorable and girlie. Lovely.
- Wedding Paper Divas did it again! Bringing you brides and grooms more love and creativity in your invites and “thank yous.”
- One of our Lovely brides chose our Sarah Seven “Blushing” gown for her engagement photos and she looks stunning! Photos done by one of our favorite photogs!
- This London inspired shoot below uses Sarah Seven’s “Goldie” gown for their unique bridal gown. Both of these dresses are available at Lovely! Woot Woot!
- One of our favorite DIY’s this week is super easy, but makes a big difference in having candles in your wedding decor. Check it out here!
- Below is another DIY that you can use all year long. Fun, and hey, why not?!