Friday Wrap Up! – The Lovely List
The Lovely List this week is sparkly, inventive, and a fantasy. Please enjoy this week’s wrap up!
- Give cakes and cupcakes, or well any desserts in general, a little intrigue! Check out this inspiration here!
- Check out this really cute and really pink Christmas wedding! Such care and planning! And the pink bow shoes should be in every girl’s closet!
- These engagement rings are beautiful and different from JR Dunn. So pretty pretty on the finger…sigh!
- The coloring of this wedding leaves us breathless! Just enough sparkle, just enough color, and just enough to inspire us to do the same!
- DIY project this week is continuing the sparkle trend, giving wine or champagne glasses a little uniqueness with sequins. Use any colors for a bachelorette party, shower, or just a little dinner with friends.
- Treehouse Wedding. Yes, Please!!! And these first looks are precious! Such happiness!
- Speaking of some sparkle for wine glasses, this inspiration dinner shoot has all the right ingredients. Wooden menus, pine cone tablescape, red wine, and great fall time weather! Perfect!