Friday Wrap Up!
Gorgeous posts this week all around! Let the sharing begin!
- The bridesmaids will adore you and your creative taste with this beautiful brunch you can do all yourself! Lots of color and whimsy to start off your wedding plans with the girls. This inspiration shoot will be sure to inspire!
- Gold, Black, & Silver the colors of your wedding? Or perhaps you’re throwing a holiday party and need a little inspiration for the dinner table? Look here at this gorgeous set up! Vintage and glam in one!
- Here is a favorite DIY project of the week, perfect as a winter wedding wreath as described, or just for holiday decor! Takes only three supplies, and three steps to creative success!
- New contest in town! Check it out here to enter and for all the lovely details! For a bride getting married in the New Year of 2013, you could win 8 whole hours of photography and videography by team Jen Simon from Fondly Forever and McKenzie Miller of McKenzie Miller Films. GOOD LUCK LOVELIES!!
- Lovely little inspiration shoot featuring one of our favorite designer’s dresses. Meet Sarah Seven at our Lovely LA store Dec. 13th for our holiday party and to view Sarah’s new 2013 collection! Come at 7PM for some bubbly and treats!
- Honey is right! This honeymoon photo session is stunning in Paris! Totally inspired to have a photo op for honeymoons now! Gorgeous! And don’t forget to read their story, so sweet.
- A few elopements this week, and each of them give you a little tear jerker for how incredibly romantic these weddings were and so much in love the couples are. Check out Ashley and Nick at Banff National Park, Linda and Glen in Paris, and Briana and Chad in Joshua Tree. So Lovely indeed!
- Look here at our lovely “Sweet Pea” gown by Ivy & Aster on the Amalfi coast. Simply beautiful destination wedding!