Posts from — December 2012
Today, we are bringing you something very LOVELY! Sarah Seven’s “Blushing” gown is beautiful on our Lovely bride, Becky, for her and her honey’s engagement shoot. See all the gorgeousness here with Jose Villa. And check out a little more inspiration below to go with Blushing! More inspiring blush gowns here!
- Check out this French Mod Inspiration Shoot! Loving the little silver animal figurines. They bring a little bit of fun quirkiness to the table!
- Speaking of tables, just about any tablescape is given a little Fairytale inspiration underneath industrial string lights with a large oak tree for the base. Ahh, heaven.
- The Fairytale Wedding here, is stunningly beautiful. I don’t think you could come up with a better name than fairytale.
- Can we just have a New Year’s Eve bridal shower like this one? The soft pinks with the light gold is adorable and girlie. Lovely.
- Wedding Paper Divas did it again! Bringing you brides and grooms more love and creativity in your invites and “thank yous.”
- One of our Lovely brides chose our Sarah Seven “Blushing” gown for her engagement photos and she looks stunning! Photos done by one of our favorite photogs!
- This London inspired shoot below uses Sarah Seven’s “Goldie” gown for their unique bridal gown. Both of these dresses are available at Lovely! Woot Woot!
- One of our favorite DIY’s this week is super easy, but makes a big difference in having candles in your wedding decor. Check it out here!
- Below is another DIY that you can use all year long. Fun, and hey, why not?!
10, 9, 8, 7, 6… Ready for the new year Lovelies? Let’s start 2013 off with a little pizazz on New Year’s Eve! Pops of color and accessories definitely make this little black number a hit! Check out another sparkled dress here.
I discovered Florie Mitton while doing this garter round up earlier this year. It was love at first site though, and I really thought Florie Mitton deserved their own blog post! Handmade in England, all garters are absolutely stunning and as you can see, little finishing touches really make the piece stand out. It’s a shame not too many people see these hidden under your dress. Though there’s no doubt you’ll feel extra beautiful with one of these sitting on your leg!
All photos from Florrie Mitton Couture.
Merry Christmas! We hope that you’re having a wonderful holiday with all your loved ones. I decided to keep it simple today with this lovely cranberry Christmas cocktail courtesy of Martha Stewart. I’m sure you’ll be enjoying a few tasty treats today, why not this one? Martha always does it right.