- This little baby boy’s library visit with his mother is by far the sweetest joy this week! Just looking at these photos will make you weak in the knees!
- The video soundtrack by “Counting On You” by Mikey Wax is absolutely lovely and is soon to be making your heart flutter as well!
- Loving the new 2013 Saja Wedding Collection! Delicate and sweet!
- Last week’s DIY project was etched glass, this week, we’re talking Stained Glass Vases! We could do this everyday!
- This couple’s wedding day program is not only cute, but so informative! It really feels like they are right there telling you how the day is going to go with a quirky and fun attitude!
- Also from this New Jersey real wedding, the first looks are so genuine, that sharing in their happiness is what this special day is all about!
- This venue is amazing! The strings of lights, exposed brick, and the expansive space with sky lights is die for to have all your loved ones gathered together.
- Talk about awesome cake design, Maggie Austin rocks this fall inspired cake masterpiece!
- You’re remodeling your new home with the hubby, and a breakfast nook sounds like the perfect addition to your kitchen. These great ideas will have you giddy to get started!
- Altar for the ceremony and poof! turned reception dinner area! Easy to do, and light on the dollar. What’s not to love in this indoor fall inspired venue?