The Lovely List – Friday Wrap Up!
- Get a complete how-to to make these yummy, from scratch, granola bars.
- Check out these oh so cute cake toppers!
- This couple embraces a southwestern theme for their special day, and the Bride’s pop of turquoise is inspirational as it is!
- Austin, TX. proves to be a wonderful spot to share a special day with ones you love. Not to mention the cowboy boots totally go with Ivy & Aster’s “Sweet Pea” (AND this dress has pockets too. Yes, we said it, pockets!) “Sweet Pea” is also available at Lovely!
- These two amazing and gorgeous dresses are done by two of Lovely’s favorite designers who just happened to both be on previous seasons of Project Runway. Leanne Marshall’s “Marlena” and Carol Hannah Whitfield’s “Poplar” are stunning! Need we say more?
- Now can you imagine going here for your honeymoon, or better yet, just have your wedding here like this bride. One word…WOW!
- How-To right here!
- Try this DIY project! Etched Glass jars, mason jars, glass mugs…oh the list could go on and on!
- Trying to decide on what your getaway car will be? How’s this stylish convertible?!
- How absolutely adorable are these Save The Dates? And the best thing about these cards are that they are completely do it yourself and on a budget too!
- Had to leave you with this gorgeous Vera Wang Blush gown. More and more brides are going with non traditional, and why shouldn’t they when this blush pink is so perfect!