We all love cocktail hour. It’s a great time to wind-down, drink in hand, while hanging out with your friends just before all of the nights’ festivities. If you’re having an outdoor wedding, lawn games might be a perfect way to keep your friends entertained. Plus, a little competition amongst new friends is always fun! Here are a few great games that are easy to set up and super fun to play:
1. Bocce – a lawn game of Italian origin that is similar to lawn bowling.
2. Croquet – Game involving mallets and balls that are pushed through wickets.
3. Horseshoe – no explanation needed.
4. Bean Toss – A game that involves tossing a bean bag through a small hole located quite a distance away.
5. Pétanque – A game of French origin that is quite similar to bocce but with smaller balls. A personal favorite of mine!