Good things on the horizon…
We really can’t believe another year has flown by! We want to thank all of your, our awesome brides, fans, and friends, for reading our blog and spreading the word about our little ole shop in the West Village of NYC.
It’s your love and praise that has given us the gumption to open up another shop clear across the country in West Hollywood! (West seems to be a trend here…is there a West Austin or a West Boston we can open in next). We can’t wait to bring you the making of our next location, and plan to share lots of decor and details along the way!
And 2012 has so much more in store, as we are embarking upon franchising. If you are interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And please do spread the word about our new west coast store and franchising…your recommendations help us find the best brides and employees ever!
We’d like to take a moment to highlight and be thankful for a great 2011 year:
- Did you get to celebrate our 1 Year Birthday with us?
- We love our store manager Cassandra and her hubs James, so naturally we were gaga about their wedding!
- Our mind is still blown that we were named the coolest bridal shop in NYC by Lucky magazine.
- Your votes on our blog and facebook really helped us figure out next year’s dress buy. We’ll get your help again in 2012!
- We started adding sponsors in 2011. Let us know if you’d like to be featured for 2012 by emailing us!
- And here it is ladies…our very favorite One Great Dress of the year 2011!