Is there anything cozier than a winter wedding? Just imagine sipping cocktails by a warm fire while enjoying the company of all your guests. Sounds pretty great, no? When it comes to cocktails though, we know things can get a little bit tricky. Especially when you’re narrowing down your selection to just a few signature cocktails. Here are some awesome concoctions we’ve come across the web that I think will make for great winter cocktails!
1. Whiskey Old-Fashioneds via The Kitchn – Whiskey is great for the winter because it keeps you warm. Plus, I’ll drink anything Don Draper drinks.
2. Honeycrisp Apple Spiced Rum via Running With Tweezers – I’ve never had this but doesn’t it sound amazing?
3. Pomegranate Champagne Punch via Martha Stewart – When I think of pomegranates, I automatically think of winter. Add some champagne to that and you’ve got yourself a punch!
4. Nutella White Russian via Miss Make – Personal experience has taught me that no party is complete without some vodka. This classic drink is so yummy I might have to go make myself one right now.
5. Pear & Sparkling Cider Cocktails via Martha Stewart – Anything with cider is good in my book and that’s why this fruity cocktail somehow seems to work even in the winter.
Okay. Who’s ready for a drink!? Also, what is your favorite winter cocktail? Did you serve signature cocktails at your wedding?