Lately when we stroll by bountiful flower boxes, gardens, and lush green parks in NYC, we can’t help but hope for the chance to style a stunning bohemian bride for a spring wedding – daisy chain crown and all! From plaited locks to a lacy frock, bohemian bridal style is all about texture, texture, texture. Since gown, shoe, bouquet, and makeup colors often remain understated, the style statements are in the details! We think this might just be the perfect recipe for a killer spring bohemian look.
1. Embellished Velvet Leaf Headband from Untamed Petals: A bohemian headband or halo is the perfect topper for either free-flowing, wavy locks or a windswept updo.
2. Braided crown; photo by Jamie Beck via A Cup Of Jo: A twisted crown of braids might just be the ultimate bohemian bridal updo, don’t you think?
3. Theodore Babydoll Gown from Delphine Manivet, available at Lovely: We love the draped sleeves and one-of-a-kind lace overlay on this Delphine Manivet gown.
4. Daisy, Billy Button, and Roses Bouquet via Sparkle & Hay: When it comes to a bohemian bouquet, the wilder the better in our opinion! Freshly picked daises, wildflowers, and colorful blooms look great when tied in an unkempt and overflowing bunch.
5. Gianvito Rossi Ankle Boots on Brown’s Fashion: Braided, rustic, and a little sexy, these sky-high leather ankle boots would be so cute and unexpected peeking out from underneath your gown.
6. Nars Orgasm Blush: A sweep of peachy pink blush over dewy makeup will have you looking fresh and glowing on your wedding day.