Dear lovely commenters,
Thanks for all of the kind words on the Style Me Pretty feature of Lovely’s very own Lanie and her hubs Chris. There were also quite a few questions, which I’d like to take the time and answer here:
* For those who wanted to know about the DIY flowers, click here for a tutorial.
* The fabric was from Jo Ann Fabrics.
* The menu template is from Martha Stewart and can be downloaded here.
* The Badgley shoes are sadly sold out. But this Raphaela style is the same heel height.
* The ties were from Lord and Taylor
* Two of the maids dresses were Jcrew and the satin one was Prada on super-sale!
* Most decor (chandeliers, curtains, etc) were from Ikea…great wedding resource in the garden and lighting section! Cheaper than renting!
I think that was all of them! Feel free to email if you have more questions.